Saturday 29 July 2006

New Feature added

In our continual search to make this blog more useful for our members (and because I thought it was cool) a TRAK calendar has been added to the site. I have added events into 2007. If you notice any errors, I swear I put them there to see if anyone uses it, please report them in the comments. So far I have only added events TRAK is part of. If you would like any other event listed just let me know.

It is pretty straightforward to use but here are some things to get you started. Just click on the link and a page will open showing the calendar for the current month. You have the option of viewing as "Agenda" which shows a list of events. The arrows at the top left allow you to scroll through months. Click on an event to see more details, I have not added details for workdays, only other events.

That's it, have fun and let me know if you find it useful.

For those that appreciate the weird and wonderful, Blogger provides a spellcheck facility (that I usually forget to use) but it doesn't recognise the word "blog"!


No comments: