Friday 19 May 2006

Silky Oak Part 2 and More

In a previous post I mentioned we had been given some Silky Oak timber. When this was initially announced to members we were offered some more. One of our members is removing a couple of Silky Oak and offered them to us for timber. I think they have suffered in the drought and many have died. Alan is following up and we have approached Hawkesbury Woodcraft to cut them for us. We will need a truck or similar to move them so please let us know if there is one available.

There will be a workday on Sunday unless it is raining heavily. An email will be sent early in the morning so if you are in doubt check for a message before leaving home.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G'Day,
I've read all the postings and I feel I now know what has been happening, this site is a great means to keep informed, keep up the good work.
Mick